- Location: Carsphairn, Dumfries and Galloway
- Status: Appeal submitted in October 2017 to the Planning and Environmental Appeals Division (DPEA) of the Scottish Government.
Facts and Figures
- Up to 23 MW installed capacity from up to 10 x 2.3MW turbines;
- Potential to offset around 37,600 tonnes of CO2 each year;
- 134m to blade tip (80m to hub);
- Local topography and surrounding woodland will help mitigate visual and landscape impacts on major settlements; and
- Community Benefit Fund of up to £115,000 per annum, or up to £2.875m over the lifetime of the project.